Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings live streaming Feb 28, 2019

Cricket always goes right when it is PSL and one of the most awaited and classic fixture is the match of Lahore Qalandars vs. Karachi Kings. The 4th edition of PSL  i.e PSL 2019 is going start from 28th February 2019. In the article, we shall do a brief review of the teams and bring important information related to PSL 4 Lahore Qalanders vs Karachi Kings live streaming, live score, match predictions, match highlights.

To be able to watch Lahore Qalandars vs. Karachi Kings live, make sure that you hit our live streaming links. We shall be bringing all the match updates, live streaming, PSL live scores, and Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings match prediction. The predictions shall be based on the facts from their meetings in the past.

Right Now Multan Sultans Vs Peshawar Zalmi Match in Progress. The Match Between Lahore Qalandars and Karachi Kings will Start at 9 PM.


On 28th February 2019, don’t forget to check out Lahore Qalandars vs. Karachi Kings Live Score on our website where each and everything shall be updated for cricket fans right on time.

Lahore Qalandars vs. Karachi Kings Match Preview


28th February 2019.




9:00 PM PST



PCB Officially announced the Fixtures of PSL 2019. According to PSL 2019 Schedule, the 1st match of PSL 2019 will be played between Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalanders.

Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings Live Streaming

While the online streaming rights will most probably be given to Cricket Gateway, we are looking forward to uploading the links for their best streaming servers. To help you out, we shall also mention a long list of official PSL broadcasters so you can enjoy the event depending on the services you have got. We shall mention both the paid and free streaming services so that it might work for everyone.

While the official announcements have not been made yet, you will have to wait for PSL Live Streaming 2019 links. Since we are sure that the online rights are going to be handover to Cricket Gateway, you shall be ready for that and the good thing is that you don’t need any subscription for that at least.

PSL Opening Ceremony Live

PSL 2019 Live Opening Ceremony will also be streamed on our page so make sure that you bookmark it and feel free to roam the internet till then. The opening ceremony of PSL 4 shall also take place on the same date a couple of hours before the first match and some big stars are expected to perform there.

Karachi Kings vs. Lahore Qalandars Live Score

Stay tuned to this page in the future for this particular fixture since all the PSL live scores and updates for it will be posted here. It is only natural and when we shall wait for the date.

Lahore Qalandars vs. Karachi Kings Match Preview

Karachi Kings has been an impressive team over the years but what we are looking forward to this year are some good performances by Lahore Qalandars. They have been pretty disappointing last year and some of the new player signings by their owners have shown us a glimpse of hope.

Lahore Qalandars vs. Karachi Kings Playing 11

As the captains announce their playing 11 just before the toss, we shall update the squads right away on the match day.

The Karachi Kings 2019 squad for PSL 4 has been finalized in the PSL draft 2019.

Karachi Kings squad 2019 – Draft Picks

  • Sikandar Raza – Gold
  • Awais Zia – Silver
  • Osama Mir – Silver
  • Aaron Summers – Silver
  • Sohail Khan – Silver
  • Iftikhar Ahmed – Silver
  • Ali Imran – Emerging
  • Abrar Ahmed – Emerging
  • Aamer Yamin – Supplementary
  • Jaahid Ali – Supplementary
  • Ben Dunk – Supplementary
  • Liam Livingstone – Supplementary

Karachi Kings squad 2019 – Player retention list

The Karachi Kings player retention list for PSL 2019 has been announced. The major move from the franchise was deciding against retaining Shahid Afridi. The retained players are as under:

  • Colin Munro
  • Babar Azam
  • Colin Ingram (Ambassador)
  • Imad Wasim
  • Usman Shinwari
  • Mohammad Rizwan
  • Ravi Bopara
  • Mohammad Amir

Lahore Qalandars squad 2019 – Draft Picks

  • AB De Villiers – Platinum
  • Muhammad Hafeez – Platinum
  • Carlos Braithwaite – Diamond
  • Corey Anderson – Diamond
  • Sandeep Lamichhane – Gold
  • Haris Sohail – Silver
  • Mohammad Imran – Emerging
  • Umair Masood – Emerging
  • Maaz Khan – Emerging
  • Brendan Taylor – Silver (Supplementary)
  • Gohar Ali – Emerging (Supplementary)
  • Harris Rauf – Emerging ( Supplementary)
  • Aizaz Cheema – Supplementary

Lahore Qalandars squad 2019 – Player retention list

  • Fakhar Zaman
  • Yasir Shah
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi (Ambassador)
  • Anton Devcich
  • Rahat Ali
  • Agha Salman
  • Sohail Akhtar
  • Hassan Khan

Lahore Qalandars vs. Karachi Kings Match Prediction

While both of these teams seem very strong, we shall predict the 70% winning chances for Karachi Kings due to the depth in their bowling attack. That should leave 30% chances for Lahore Qalanders but as they say in cricket, we shall always wait for the last ball to be bowled before saying anything.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *